Vegan Vegetarian Nutrition Booklet
Do you know your bladderwrack from your wakame? How about where to find docosahexaenoic acid?
Choosing a plant based or vegetarian lifestyle comes with evidence-based benefits, however it also presents with several nutritional challenges. The Vegan & Vegetarian Nutrition Booklet by Dave O’Brien, is your step-by-step guide to ensure you are maximising the benefits of your chosen nutritional strategy.
The Vegan & Vegetarian Nutrition Booklet by Dave O’Brien is your comprehensive guide to getting the most out of plants. This 62-page deep dive covers all you need to know to differentiate your wakame from bladderwrack and maximise the benefits of the plant-based lifestyle.
Learn how to ensure you get crucial micro-nutrients like vitamin A and B12, positively support your digestive system and meet your essential amino acid requirements. Understand complement proteins while also providing the gut with the building blocks required to maintain the intestinal lining. Our microbiome balance changes according to the foods we eat. Join Dave as he shares his strategy to get the most of your chosen diet and ensure you are reaching your body’s full potential.
- 62 Page digital copy of The Vegan & Vegetarian Nutrition Booklet by Dave O’Brien
- Hydration protocol
- Uncover nature’s most nutrient packed plants
- Supplement support protocol
- Preferred list of foods
- Detailed macronutrient breakdown
- Discover the best vegan and vegetarian protein sources
- Learn about fats, carbohydrates and proteins
- Nutritional outline
- Eating guides
- Fasting outlines
Who is this for?
- You are looking to transition into a plant based diet (PDB)
- You are looking to support friends and family undergoing a PBD
- You are undergoing a PBD and have concerns about macro/micronutrient intakes
- Looking to learn about key supportive supplementation specific to a PBD